Theology: What God is Like
Church: Who are God's people and what is our purpose?
- Everyday Church by Tim Chester
- AND: The Gathered and Scattered Church by Hugh Halter and Matt Smay
- The Gospel Primer by Casa Kalinowski
Personal Transformation: Growing into the image of Christ
Marriage: Christ-centered Healthy Relationships
The following resources are to help Cultivate Community Group leaders grow their community groups as a family of missionary disciples who make disciples in all of life.
- Resources for Community Group Leaders- a collection of books, study guides and curriculum that we recommend: google doc link, word version, pdf version
- Planning a "Normal" Weekly Meeting- how to plan an intentional gospel driven meeting: google doc link, word version, pdf version
Parenting: Growing Children as Disciples of Jesus
- Gospel-centered Family by Tim Chester and Ed Moll
- Grace Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel
- Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
- Give Them Grace by Elyse Fitzpatrick & Jessica Thompson
Check out our Pinterest Page for activities and crafts to help engage your children in Faith.
Send us a pin of a craft or activity you have enjoyed!
Take a look at the Cultivate Church Sunday morning curriculum to learn more about how we are teaching your children about the Gospel.
We have prepared a Parent Page that connects to the Sunday School Message. The goal of the Parent Page is to bring the main concept of the Sunday Lesson home with you each week. The Page has an overview of the story and some questions and/or activities to keep discussing the story throughout the week. You can access our Parent Pages here.