Theology: What God is Like
Church: Who are God's people and what is our purpose?
- Everyday Church by Tim Chester
- AND: The Gathered and Scattered Church by Hugh Halter and Matt Smay
- The Gospel Primer by Casa Kalinowski
Personal Transformation: Growing into the image of Christ
Marriage: Christ-centered Healthy Relationships
The following resources are to help Cultivate Community Group leaders grow their community groups as a family of missionary disciples who make disciples in all of life.
- Resources for Community Group Leaders- a collection of books, study guides and curriculum that we recommend: google doc link, word version, pdf version
- Planning a "Normal" Weekly Meeting- how to plan an intentional gospel driven meeting: google doc link, word version, pdf version
Growing Children as Disciples of Jesus
- Gospel-centered Family by Tim Chester and Ed Moll
- Grace Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel
- Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
- Give Them Grace by Elyse Fitzpatrick & Jessica Thompson
Cultivate Kids Resources
- The Jesus Storybook Bible is our absolute favorite Bible (for kids and adults!). It does an amazing job connecting every story in the Bible with Jesus, training young and old how to read the scriptures through the lens of the Gospel. DVD's are also available with animated versions of each story.
- Crossroads Kids Club videos are the visual teaching tool that we use in Cultivate Kids. As you discover what stories your child is learning each Sunday, take a few minutes to watch the corresponding video with them and ask a few basic questions as you process together (What do we learn about God? What do we see God up to? What do we learn about us? How would we live differently if this is true?)
Check out our Pinterest Page for activities and crafts to help engage your children in Faith.
Send us a pin of a craft or activity you have enjoyed!